The F1 was the last of the Panzer IV short barrelled howitzers. Production began in April 1941 through to March 1942 during which around 464 were built. Seeing service on the Eastern front and in North Africa.
The main difference from the E series being the up-armouring which is most apparent in the forward facing armour with the step appearance of the E replaced with a strighter one aswell as thicker side armour. The other telling detail is the side hatches on the turret became a two door design with a squarer outline.
PRE-ORDER, Expected in store end of July. Orders with pre-orders will not be sent until the pre-order is instore.
CAD by TSP.